Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hello!

Welcome to my little corner of the internet!  I'm Sandra, and I'm obsessed with all things makeup and beauty.  Join me as I share my passion, my latest and all-time favorites, amazing finds, and tips and tricks I've learned along the way.

A little about me - I'm clinging to my 20s will all my strength.  My husband and I are blessed to be the parents of one amazing little girl and two furbabies.  I recently left my career to stay at home with my daughter.  I also enjoy fashion, cooking and baking, the beach, and a great cocktail or two with good friends.

I hope you will poke around my little blog and enjoy my thoughts!  In addition to makeup and beauty, you will find a few posts on real-life everyday fashion, mommyhood, and my favorite recipes and libations.  Your comments and suggestions for material are always welcome and appreciated!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment